Havent Blogged in awhile, so thought I should update. This week was Pipers full week of school. She is thrilled that the Cagles have our minivan and she gets picked up and taken to school by them. Piper says my mom is on "the bedrest so Mazie doesnt pop out" . today, as Summer told me, she was very concerned about her lunch. " my mom cant get off the couch, is Kjersti there to make me lunch?". Luckily, Kjersti was here (thanks Kjersti) so Piper got fed. Lunch and Dinner yesterday were provided by Tricia (thanks Tricia) who also took Atticus for most of the day. He even napped there. Yesterday was one of the most relaxing days I have had in awhile! Tuesday? I think it was Maggie came over with the kids and hung out and helped clean which was awesome! Monday, Chris's mom saved the day by playing with the kids and wearing them out for a late nap. We are sooooooo thankful to have such wonderful friends! My "resting" phase has been pretty hard on Atticus although he has loved playing with new friends everyday, I think he misses me picking him up and holding him and running around with him, he has taken to jumping on me, biting me and pinching me. Poor little dudey, good thing he is so sweet most of the time. Tomorrow he is off to Melissa Swensons who will be watching both my kids and her 3. She is a superstar, wonder mom. PIper has been such a good little helper, unfortunately for her I now know what she is capable of and her list of jobs has grown exponentially. She can get the mail, feed the dog, set the table, pick up toys, fill my water bottle, get my books, clean up after dinner and more!!!! I cant believe how much she has grown......
I havent been taking any new pictures so here is an old one....
No comments:
Post a Comment