Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Bedrest at 29 weeks
Is a bummer but the kids have been pretty cute about it. Atticus is sick too, with gunky nose and vomiting. He only threw up this a.m and has managed to consume his usual intake of various snacks with no further issues so I am hoping that was just an anomoly. Chris told Piper yesterday that she was the nurse which thrilled her, so she then was happy to move pillows, fill water and find Atticus's dog and binki. She even asked Atticus if needed help going to the bathroom. I think she may have a career in this!! Chris's sister was a lifesaver today, Chris went back to work and she came over and played with the kids for a few hours. The kids were excited about that. It was hard for Chris to leave, meaning hard to get out the door as Atticus was throwing up and I cant clean up sooo... he is a good sport. He is also whipping everyone into shape as far as getting toys picked up and rearranging the upstairs to bedrest friendly. Today, Piper got to go and meet her new teacher, Ms. Ricky. She was pretty excited about that although bummed that she did not get to stay (only a 15 minute visit) today. Next week though she is back at it, also starting dance. No picture with this entry as I dont have the camera or picture computer handy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment