The campbell zoo has been in full chaotic discord since our recent round of illness as everyone was feverish and therefor "needed" to sleep with mom and dad. Since Chris and I are sleeping in the office (so I am not going up and down the stairs 20x per night) we are sleeping with 4 bodies on a full size ( not queen, full) futon bed. The comfort factor is amazing. Piper sleeps horizontal at the bottom of the bed by our feet and Atticus sleeps between Chris and I to start and then makes his way eventually down by Piper. Last night, Piper got kicked out because she wanted to tickle my feet, lay on my feet and sleep under Chris's legs so she opted for the couch (the other option was her room) . Atticus, wise enough to know that he is the only campbell upstairs, starts protesting loudly at about 1200 which on the bright side, means that he lasts 4 hours in his room before coming downstairs. He gets scared up there. Anyway, we decided to lay down the law tonight and get them back on track. Here they are, in bed, in their own room at 830!!!! Notice that Piper has 4 binkys, where they came from, I dont know although the blue one is from France ( I am serious, Chris's mom got them that in France last summer). Yes, Atticus is wearing Pipers old pajamas. Reuse, Recycle right!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment