Piper took a picture of her baby "Mazie" today, but this pic was cute of both of them I had to use it. she has been very into playing "baby" lately with the new doll she got for her birthday (Chris and I scored with that one). From what I hear, she has extended this pasttime to school as well, according to PIper she plays baby with Arianna and Arianna is the mom. Other than that she " went to the bathroom, and all my friends came too" when I asked who her friends are she said " I dont know those people". I am glad she is going to the bathroom at preschool with people she does not know. The only other tidbit I have gotten is that she is not allowed to play with the lights or curtains. Luckily, her friend Arianna is more locquacious about school and so I get a little more info from Summer. Pipers teacher from last year just got engaged. I can see Pipers wheels spinning on that one, the first thing she said to me was " maybe Ms. Tiffany can get married at my wedding". I think Ms. Tiffany would truly enjoy the pizza, tacos, ice cream, cake and juice boxes that Piper plans for her wedding. Dobber came over today to watch the kids, actually it was Amy but all the kids talk about is Dobber( Amy's dog), Amy brought over daycare pictures (doggy daycare) of Dobber for the kids (actual portraits) they were pretty stoked about that! The last pic is a self portrait Piper took.

No comments:
Post a Comment