
We took the kids for a bowling outing. With ramps, bumpers and 6lb bowling balls. This was our second time bowling and still no broken digits so we are doing good. This weekend, I braved a trip to the wonderful MOA with all 3 shorties in tow. Atticus scored a spider man shirt, Piper a butterfly dress and me a taste of where I wanted to go for my solo shopping trip this weekend. Atticus and Piper were great listeners. Piper loves to shop. Even more, she loves to try things on. I could probably stick Piper in a dressing room with a pile of clothes and leave while she sorted through the pile putting on various outfits and looking in the mirror. She likes to shop for everyone. She picks out stuff for me, dad, atticus and even Mazie. She is also free flowing with the compliments " Mom, I love that dress! You should go try it on". Of course, everything she picks out is a little over the top. Skinny jeans, flowery, fluffy dresses and stilletos. Maybe we have a future Rachel Zoe on our hands......

No comments:
Post a Comment