moms.
Piper has been practicing her writing lately. All over everything; books, any piece of paper she sees, her bunk bed etc. This happens quickly, it is hard to catch her in the act, and I am happy to see her interest in writing so.... She has also been spending alot of time making her own books. Thick books with images of her family, friends and her name in various sizes everywhere. She then takes the large book which she always has trouble stapling because of its thickness and has me read " the story". So I get to use my imagination and make one up with her providing cues.
Atticus started gymnastics today. While his gymnastics was top notch. I was amazed at what he was able to do, his willingness to go it alone was less. I was hoping to get him into the 3 year old class but quickly changed my mind when I saw his fearlessness. The first thing he did was fly over the barrel mat and land on his head. On the bars he also just went for it. No need to hold on there either. I am excited to watch him progress with gymnastics. He loved it and I think he could be great at it. I will post pictures in April when cameras are allowed.



No comments:
Post a Comment