Thursday, October 9, 2008

the week in review

We have been busy this week as I have been up and about. Piper went to the doctor with me last week and got to help with the doppler to hear the babies heartbeat, she was very excited about this and now is the expert on Mazies heart. She has been wondering how Mazie got in there, she suggested that Mazie crawled in and that perhaps maybe the doctor stuck her in there. I have loved hearing her imagination running with it. I finally gave her a somewhat complicated explanation about an egg being fertilized and growing a baby. Piper asked if Mazie was going to wiggle to crack the egg. A few days later, Piper found a wedding picture from Chris and my wedding and I heard her explaining to Atticus that we got married before the Piper egg and Atticus egg "popped out".
Last week Chris had an evening meeting the same night as some of my girlfriends husbands so we all had an impromtu pizza party. It is amazing how our little group has grown. We had 4 moms there, with 9 kids and they were sooooo good. Atticus is obsessed with Ella's trainset. Everytime we go over there he says " I want to bring home Ellas track". I havent actually seen him try to take the goods though. On the bed you can see the whole crew playing school bus.
Yesterday, I came home to a most wonderful surprise, while I was at Tricias house, Summer, Deb and Maggie came to my house and cleaned. This was a gift to the whole Campbell family. It was probably the best gift I have ever received. Since Chris has been in charge of all things cleaning related for the last 4 weeks and working and doing everything else cleaning had gotten behind and I was going crazy. Soooo, walking in was a real treat, thanks Ladies, you are the best!!!!!!!!!

No comments: