Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

 
This is the only pic we got at thanksgiving because we forgot to charge the camera. OOPS!. We had a great day though, and Piper ate a feast of only "fruit salad" which is actually mandarin oranges and whip cream. She literally ate nothing else. At dinner she declared the turkey " too spicy" and the cloud puffs (mashed potatoes) uneatable. So she opted to eat nothing. I did, however, see little finger streaks in the "fruit salad" and towards the end of the evening PIper was at the table with a bowel of salad (fruit) even she could not finished. I was not surprised when A.) it appeared that noone else was interested in the fruit salad and B.) when Piper actually THREW UP fruit salad when we got home. I know, lovely.
At dinner, when we said what we were grateful for, Piper said she was grateful for Halloween. Atticus concurred. To her credit, she was also grateful for her mom. (Of course, who wouldnt be grateful for me, Right?). Mazie demonstrated that she DOES cry, just noone had heard it yet. She has been awake more in the evenings and eating like crazy. I did not know that babies could be so quiet. We actually have moments where we forget she is there she is so quiet., funny that as I type this, she just started crying, she must be on my mental plane.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: