Sunday, November 30, 2008
The rest of our holiday weekend was spent visiting and decorating for christmas. My girlfriend Tina, visiting from Arkansas, came over on Friday for our house light launching. This was easy as we did not take down the lights from last year. We had fun giving our neighbor grief as he slaved away to get up his lights to launch with us. Chris worked all year on the perfect line for this occasion. In the end, both houses looked very festive and lit up spectacularly (that is not spelled right, I am aware and too lazy to spell check). After the launching of the lights and decorating of the christmas tree, we set up a toy train I got on BLACK FRIDAY special at home depot. The train has kept both Jake and Emily amused for the last 2 days. This morning, Tina and I (and Mazie) took a road trip to Stillwater to have breakfast with Jen. That is the 2 ladies at breakfast(more like lunch).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment