Sunday, October 24, 2010

This week and weekend, we said so long to our new friends at soccer! Soccer season has finished. I enjoyed being an assistant coach this year and am looking forward to doing it again next year if needed. Piper seemed lukewarm to soccer this year. She wore a dress or skirt every game and we often wondered at the games if she knew she was at a soccer game. She was definitely more interested in chit chatting with her teammates and adjusting her beautiful locks! Atticus was very interested in soccer but hesitant, understandably so, he was a 4 year old dude playing with the 5 and 6 year olds. We had a great group of kids this year! Really great attitudes and smiles despite being 0 and 6. We had a great season!
This weekend the kids enjoyed Kids Make a Differance. They decorated boxes for HIV/AIDS patients to have food delivered in. I love that the Holmes have put together such a great service oriented group. What a pleasure we think it is to be involved in it! Pictures will come soon.
The kids went to Zoo Boo this year with grandma while Chris and I went to Jen and Matts Reception. Chris and I had a wonderful time hanging out with Jeff and Tina and dancing to cheesy old time music.
This week I am planning a Fall Harvest party for Pipers kindergarten! I am a bit anxious about getting everything together but am very excited to meet the kids in her class and see the kids in action!!

No comments: