Thursday, October 28, 2010
Harvest Party!
Today all my corn husk making came to an end with Pipers Harvest Party. I had soooo much fun organizing the party and it was a great success. Kudos to me! Everyone was so engaged with the art and games that we had no time for the Harvest Bingo I brought, so they will have that to do tomorrow. We did apple prints, leaf and name placemats, a pumpkin ring toss (rings on the stems of pumpkins, super great idea I found), tattoos, apple crisp making and of course, corn husk dolls. It was amazing to see how creative kids got with the clothes, faces and decorating of the dolls. Piper felt alot of ownership in the party and manned the tattoo station for about 15 minutes with her friend Brenna. I cannot wait to do another party!!!!!I am not sure who had more fun, me or the kids???? Pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment