Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Memorial Day


Holy hiatus! I have not been blogging because of my new fancy phone! I have been using it take photos, and just TODAY, learned how to get my photos from the phone to here. Cheers to that! So, now I will play catch up. Starting with Memorial Day weekend. We had many plans for Memorial Day, including a hop over to a friends cabin, however, ear infections won over and we stayed home to administer antibiotics to Mazie and Atticus. Poor little Mazie had a nasty double ear infection. I was completely clueless it all made sense though when I recalled her walking down the bench at T- ball hitting everyone. I thought she was just a crabby kid, like her dad. Guess she had something to be crabby about. On that note, Mazie had her 18 month appt. the other day! She has about 6 or 7 teeth all about to pop. Dr. Fagre said she should have a full mug in a couple of weeks!! Anyway, on the day before memorial day Nell took mazie and piper for a sleepover and we took Atticus on a bikeride to Lake Harriet. Kudos to him he made it to Harriet and back on the tag-a-long with not a single complaint!! We also enjoyed a great dinner at Buster's with just the 3 of us! Memorial Day we had some neighbors over for a bit and grilled out. It was lovely, even without the trip.

No comments: