
Sooo, Soooo happy to have Piper home! For many selfish reasons. First, I can sleep in! Today, I slept until wait, wait 9:30. HOLY COW!! Right? Yes. I did not have to hurry to get up, Mazie slept until 9:39 with me. Chris got Piper and Atticus breakfast and then they played. Solo. I did not have to do cartwheels and juggle. They just played. Thanks guys. Next it is nice to have her home because I do not have to drive to Whittier in the morning, loading everyone into the car a total of 4 times. That gets tiring. Often, I would just drop Piper off, especially in the winter. But going in was worth the effort in that I could chat with Ms. Lucio to see how Piper was doing. Lastly, Atticus is excited to have Piper home! She is much more fun than I am. Today we went bird watching, we have been trying to find a blue jay. I know they are around but we cant find it. The kids have gone to all of our neighbors house asking what birds they have seen recently and made a list. So we educated ourselves on those birds and have been trying to find them. So far we have seen: Redwing blackbird, Cardinal, Sparrow, Warbler and Heron. But no Mr. Bluejay. After bird watching the kids were begging for our little pool which I did not have the energy to unbury and clean so while I was doing the dishes they turned our sled into a pool. Creative little creatures they are. What is even funnier is that the neighbor girl came over to play in the sled pool too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment