Sunday, January 31, 2010

3 pink bottles...


of antibiotics in the fridge. What a week!! First, we were up all night with Mazie as she had her first ear infection. That same day Atticus woke up with bright red, fire engine goopy eyes. Viral, mazies eyes looked gunky as well but cleared up sooner than Atticus'. Wednesday we were up all night with Atticus screaming in pain, ear infection too! Next Piper started complaining of a sore throat, STREP!! So everyone is on Amoxicillan. And, if Atticus and Mazie had strep, it will hopefully be cleared with their ear infection medicine. Today, everyone seems much happier. Although Piper was really looking forward to starting kids yoga and because of her throat will have to postpone until next week. They started yoga for kids at Corepower (where I do yoga) and Piper is pumped.
We have been very grateful for the slightly warmer weather. Today Atticus and I hit the hills for some super fast sledding. He loved that the snow was packed and did not fly in his face. I loved the speed. We really flew, it was super fun. This weekend I also enjoyed Renee's bachelorette party, fun times with fun gals. She is getting married quite soon.

No comments: