Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our new patio door!!!

We added a patio door to the dining room! Heres a picture of Piper and Atticus playing builder while I watch them from the dining room!!! We have been loving the weather, we were outside all today and have the pink skin (even with spf 30) to prove it! Today our Chaska friends came for a visit and we played outside and had a picnic. This was followed by an extended trip to the park. We planned to play for 20 minutes and ended up staying for 2hours. OOPS! This made us late for our other obligations but the sunshine called and I worked the last 3 days so some fun was in order. News on the Mazie front is that she has taken to the crib. FINALLY. she has also taken to cheerios! and PUFFS! but is not so excited about her orange foods. I still have trouble understanding how a child could dislike a sweet potatoe or a carrot! So, the plan is to keep trying. Piper has been quite the caretaker for Mazie..at least twice a day she removes the lint from between Mazies little toes like a mother monkey. She also enjoys feeding Mazie her solids. I am loving that as is Mazie who loves interacting with her brother and sister. I am a little concerned about Mazies mobility ambitions. I have caught her several times with her knees underneath her chest trying to push off. I certainly hope that she got the memo to take her time with these things......while I want her to move about freely we are not in a hurry.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: