Friday, July 23, 2010
Piper Lost a TOOTH!!!!
Actually, to be more accurate I pulled Pipers tooth. It was hanging on by a thread for days at, literally, a right angle and everytime she talked I couldn't stop obsessing on her tooth bobbing up and down. I just gave it a little, gentle tug and it popped right out. She was very excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy who left 1$. Piper has been carrying it around in her pocket for a couple of days " just in case" she finds something to purchase with it. At Sarahs cabin Piper and Caelan spent a good chunk of time talking about American Girls, when we came home Piper dumped her piggy bank to start counting her money. I asked why and she said she wanted to buy Caelan doll clothes because " I care about Caelan more than I care about my money". Awwwwwwwww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment