Friday, December 18, 2009

The Campbell family joined forces to make Ms. Lucio a quilt for Christmas. She has a baby due in June and the class has been working on patterns so I thought a quilt would be fun. Piper was thrilled to work on the quilt, she traced and cut out squares. She also decided on the pattern for the quilt. I am so excited to have a new helper. I sewed the squares together last night and then Chris took over and sewed on the backside. Ms. Lucio loved it and her class will be examining the pattern today in math class. Piper was grinning from ear to ear after giving it to her!!

Piper making a card for her gift!

In other Christmas news, Atticus went snooping for presents today. He found a piggy bank that was from Mazie, here he is saying thank you to Miss Maze for the very thoughtful gift. We put it back in the closed where it will stay until the holiday. I am hoping he forgets about it and will be surprised again on Christmas day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: